Effective date of this version: July 2, 2018 – Last modified: August 12, 2018
One should also read ‘she’ when only ‘he’ is mentioned. We do not want to discriminate anyone on a website on which all of our customers should feel welcomed and understood.
The document you are currently reading contains our website’s complaint handling policy. You should take the time to read it carefully, because we explain how you should let us know about your complaint and how and within what time span it will be resolved.
General procedure (for more specific topics, see below): We encourage you to notify us of complaints by sending an email to [email protected]
Many payment service providers offer their customers a Purchase Protection as well. In the event a dispute is not resolved via the general procedure, the payment service provider may offer some options for solving disputes.
1. Definitions and terms
· 1.1 Customers, visitors (‘the customer, ‘the visitor’ or from hereon after referred to as ‘you’) are those visitors who complete an order by purchasing any available physical and non-physical item at guiltypressure.com;
· 1.2 Guiltypressure.com (from hereon after referred to as ‘we’ and/or ‘guiltypressure.com’) is the project of Flem IOP-Test Development and this web shop who offers a diversity of video content and if available a diversity of inflatable items;
· 1.3 Third parties are organizations or persons that provide inflatable items (and related), web hosting, server space, etc. They are parties that are related to us but are not incorporated business unites of Flem IOP-Test Development or the Guilty Pressure Project.
1.4 Terms: For all reasonable complaints you agree with the fact that we collect some personal information about you. Please visit https://guiltypressure.com/privacy-policy/. You agree to fill in the required fields and your most recent personal information truthfully and correctly. You also agree that since guiltypressure.com is a side project, the complaint handling might not be resolved directly receipt of it. Always make sure you’ve read and understand all of guiltypressure.com’s policies before submitting a complaint. You agree that some complaints require compromises that are beyond our control and therefore cannot be reached. Trying to fraud by means of submitting a complaint will result in a perpetual ban and we will take legal actions.
2. Complaint handling website
2.1 If you have any reasonable complaints regarding the website, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Examples: if you think information should be added to the website, or some information is not clear or you cannot view a page in your browser, other users or other user their content (e.g. offensive comments on blog posts). You can fill in the contact form (go to ‘contact’ and please fill in all required fields) or send an e-mail to [email protected] Please make sure you include the following information:
· 2.1.1 Description of the complaint in detail;
· 2.1.2 What part of the website your complaint is related to (please make a screenshot and include a link);
· 2.1.3 For copyright infringement related complaints, please visit: https://guiltypressure.com/terms-and-conditions-user-agreement/
· 2.1.4 Complaints regarding the model: please formulate this as feedback that we can use to improve coming shoots.
· 2.1.5 We will come back at you within 72 hours (CEST), if not please send us a WhatsApp message / text message.
3. Complaint handling order process
3.1 For reasonable complaints regarding the order process, please contact us using the same method as explained above. Examples: if you believe we did not provide you of all information you needed, the download link does not appear, etc. Please make sure you include the following information:
· 3.1.1 What exactly is your complaint regarding the order process in detail;
· 3.1.2 What part of the website your complaint is related to. Please make sure you include a screenshot and a link if possible;
· 3.1.3 We will come back at you within 72 hours (CEST), if not please send us a WhatsApp message / text message.
3.2 Remember that some payment service providers may not serve every country and/or continent.
4. Complaint handling payment options
4.1 For reasonable complaints regarding payment options, please contact us using the same method as explained above. Please make sure you include the following information:
· 4.1.1 Description of the nature of your complaint;
· 4.1.2 If you receive an error-message: please attach a screenshot of the error.
· 4.1.3 We will come back at you within 72 hours (CEST), if not please send us a WhatsApp message / text message.
· 4.1.4 For suggesting other payment options than those offered at guiltypressure.com, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will explore your suggested payment option(s) after receipt of it and we will come back at you within the above mentioned time span.
4.2 For more information regarding the order process, please (re-)read our delivery, return & refund policy.
5. Complaint handling delivery, return & refund
5.1 For reasonable complaints regarding the delivery terms, please contact us using the same method as explained above. Please make sure you include the following information:
· 5.1.1 Detailed description of your complaint;
· 5.1.2 What your complaint is related to: the delivery process, returns or refunds (see 5.2);
· 5.1.3 Always make sure to include or attach pictures of the products, screenshots of the videos or other kinds of proof, so that we can investigate in detail;
· 5.1.4 We will come back at you within 72 hours (CEST), if not please send us a WhatsApp message / text message.
5.2 (Re-)read the delivery, return & refund terms again if you are not sure about your complaint.