Delivery, Warranty, Return & Refund Terms
Effective date of this version: June 20, 2018 – Last modified: March 3, 2021
- Update March 3, 2021: Section 7 ”disputes” was removed due to the discontinuation with the Quality Mark provider.
One should also read ‘she’ when only ‘he’ is mentioned. We do not want to discriminate anyone on a website on which all of our customers should feel welcomed and understood.
The document you are currently reading contain our website’s delivery terms. You should take the time to read it carefully, because in this policy we describe (a) how orders can be placed, (b) what our return and refund terms are, (c) how we ship your order. We respect your rights as our customer and we value transparency regarding this subject to the utmost.
· 1.1 Customers (‘the customer’ or from hereon after referred to as ‘you’) are those visitors who complete an order by purchasing any available physical and non-physical (e.g. video) item offered at guiltypressure.com;
· 1.2 Guiltypressure.com (from hereon after referred to as ‘we’ and/or ‘guiltypressure.com’) is the project of Flem IOP-Test Development and this web shop offers a variety of looner video content and if available a diversity of (used) inflatable items;
· 1.3 Third parties are organizations or persons that provide inflatable items (and related), web hosting, server space, etc. These third party businesses support us, but are not incorporated business units of Flem IOP-Test Development or the Guilty Pressure Project.
2. Video Order & Purchase Process
2.1 After truthfully confirming that you are at least 18 (or 21) years of age at the age gate, you navigate to the left of the top main menu (‘Balloon / Inflatable Videos & More’).
2.2 If any available, there are thumbnails and titles of the full length videos together with the total price of the item. The price includes the statutory sales tax of 21% (Value Added Tax, VAT). Prices may vary depending on: yearly inflation, sales, production cost.
· 2.2.1 For customers not residential in Holland: We are not responsible for additional costs coming with transfer and exchange fees (banks, payment service providers) or any import duties on digital goods (please check with your government).
2.3 The video files are all in .mp4 format. To play and watch this video file we recommend the third party free VLC media player (https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.nl.html). We disclaim any responsibility using third party soft- and/or hardware. The VLC player can be installed on many devices. You need a PC, a laptop, tablet, smartphone for installing VLC player and watch the purchasable video files.
2.4 Below the thumbnail you can choose to directly place the video in the cart by clicking on ‘add to cart’ and proceed to the checkout – see below.
2.5 You can also take a closer look at what video you may want to purchase. The latter can be done by clicking on the title or the thumbnail.
2.7 Scrolling down optionally shows a YouTube (or other video website) embedding with a preview trailer video of the desired full length video.
2.8 The order can be placed by adding the video to the cart. We kindly want to draw the attention to the amount of units you should place in the cart, which should be 1. Videos cannot be refunded or swapped, make sure you do not accidentally order the same video twice.
2.9 To make changes to the intended purchase, you hover your mouse over the cart (next to the ‘search product’ field) at the top right of the page. You can view the content of the cart and make adjustments if desired (do not forget to click the on ‘update cart’ button).
2.10 By clicking on the ‘proceed to checkout’ button you can view a page where you fill in your correct, true and recent billing information, a summary of your order, and what payment method is preferred by you. Currently only bank transfer is possible for checkout.
2.11 Conclusion of the agreement: After you have chosen a payment method and followed the payment steps of this method (i.e. you’ve paid the amount of Euros (€) in full), you conclude the agreement, the legally binding contract between guiltypressure.com and you as customer. You agree to comply with all the policies and all the terms therein when guiltypressure.com received your payment in euros in full.
2.12 The downloadable file should appear and this link stays up for 24 hours after checkout (payment). Please notice that the downloadable can be downloaded only two times. If you accidentally remove your purchased file, you can download the file one more time within a 24 hour time limit. This limit on the amount of re-downloads is set for fraud prevention reasons.
2.13 As the link appears and you click on it, your browser may ask in what folder you want to save your file:
· 2.13.1 Google Chrome 67: click on Settings >>> Advanced >>> Download (>>> Location) and check or change the download location (file directory) where the file will be downloaded to.
· 2.13.2 MS Internet Explorer 11: click on Extra >>> Downloads >>> Options >>> Default Download Folder – by clicking on “Browse” you can check or change the download location (file directory) where the file will be stored at.
· 2.13.3 Mac: In Safari click on Preferences >>> General Tab >>> Save Downloadable Files To >>> You can check or change the download location (file directory) where the file will be stored at.
· 2.13.4 Mozilla Firefox 60: Go to Menu (right top corner) >>> Options >>> Downloads – You can check or change the download location (file directory) where the file will be stored at.
· 2.13.5 With other browsers (and other devices) you can follow similar steps. If you do not know for sure, we recommend to search online how to check and change the location the download will be stored at or send us a message.
2.14 You are always responsible for screening the file and media player software itself for viruses with a virus scanner before installing or opening video files. We regularly screen our files and audit the website at least once a year. Despite these measures you agree that cyber-attacks, hacks, entry points are not 100% preventable. See our terms & conditions for more info on this subject.
2.15 To open and view the downloaded video file, go to the file directory where you saved your file and open the map. Choose to open the file with your media player of choice (see above for our recommendation).
2.16 Countries listed by the fatf-gafi.org and Transparency International are excluded from all of our services. In these countries we are not allowed to establish business. You agree that you check with your government to what extent you are allowed to purchase any of our services.
3. Used Balloons, Inflatables and Pillow Order & Purchase Guidelines
3.1 After truthfully confirming that you are at least 18 (or 21) years of age at the age gate, you navigate to the left of the top main menu (‘Balloon / Inflatable Videos & More’).
3.2 If any available, there are thumbnails and titles of the used balloons, inflatables, pillows and props together with the total price of the item. The price includes the statutory sales tax of 21% (Value Added Tax, VAT). Please notice that the shipping rate is not included; this should appear during checkout. If not, this is probably due to the fact that your country has not been added to our list of shippable countries. Please notify us via [email protected], so we can adjust the list (some countries are excluded; see 2.16).
· 3.2.1 Prices may vary depending on: yearly inflation, sales, customizations, modifications (e.g. repair, softening, signing by models);
· 3.2.2 For customers not residential in the Netherlands: We are not responsible for additional costs introduced by transfer and exchange fees (banks, payment service providers), VAT in the destination country, custom and import duties (clearance charges). You agree to check any of your country’s exchange fees, VAT, import duties, clearance charges and related costs with your government. Paying your customs duty and related fees and charges is your own responsibility, also in the event that these duties apply to digital goods.
3.3 Right below the thumbnail you can choose to immediately place the used balloon, inflatable, pillow or other prop in the cart by clicking on ‘add to cart’ and proceed to checkout – see below.
3.4 You can also take a closer look at the used balloon, inflatable, pillow or other prop you may want to purchase. The latter can be done by clicking on the title or the thumbnail.
· 3.5.1 Repairs are only offered for small, 2 square centimeter punch holes or bursts. For leaks or bursts on seams the maximum repair dimensions are 20 centimeters along the seamline. A maximum of 3 holes/leaks is allowed for repairs per item.
· 3.5.2 If leaks or bursts are larger than the above mentioned dimensions or the repair is very difficult (or the item has more than 3 holes/leaks), the condition of the item will say: ‘popped, beyond repair’ – repairs will not be offered.
· 3.5.3 Repair disclaimer: the item can still pop, burst or explode; do not inflate the item than the recommended 0.01 BAR. We disclaim any warranties on the optional free repair service and/or any other modification.
3.6 Scrolling down optionally shows a YouTube (or other video website) embedding with a preview trailer video in which the desired item was used by the model(s). If provided, you can click on ‘additional information’ for the weight and dimensions of the parcel.
3.7 The order can be placed by adding the item to the cart. We kindly want to remind you that the stock of items is very limited. Items getting out of stock is something final until new video’s with the same type of item will be shot.
3.7.1 If the stock of your desired item displays ‘0’ (zero), it is not possible to order (yet). In the rare event your order is still processed if stock says 0, your payment will be refunded in full. We remit your transferred amount due including any bank transfer / currency exchange fees.
3.8 To make changes to the intended purchase, you hover your mouse over the cart (next to the ‘search product’ field) at the top right of the page. You can view the content of the cart and make adjustments if desired (do not forget to click the on ‘update cart’ button).
3.9 By clicking on the ‘proceed to checkout’ button you can view a page where you fill in your correct, true and recent billing information, a summary of your order, and what payment method is preferred by you. Currently only bank transfer is accepted as payment option.
3.10 Conclusion of the agreement: After you have chosen a payment method and followed the payment steps of this method (i.e. you’ve paid the amount of Euros (€) in full), you conclude the agreement, the legally binding contract between guiltypressure.com and you as customer. You agree to comply with all the policies and all the terms therein after guiltypressure.com received your payment in euros (€) in full.
3.11 When proceeding with the checkout and payment, the item will be shipped within 2 business days after the receipt of payment to the customer.
· 3.11.1 Delivery time depends on the country the you would like to ship his order to. In general it takes 4-12 business days to ship within Europe, 9-18 business days for countries outside Europe. The customer receives a shipping confirmation message via mail or WhatsApp. Track & Trace provision depends on the country the product is shipped to. See below for the special terms with regard to purchasing physical products.
· 3.11.2 In the event that we are not able to ship the parcel within 2 business days due to force majeure, we will inform you within 24 hours after the receipt of your order.
· 3.11.3 If we cannot ship the item ourselves we reserve the right to hire third parties to ship your item or cancel your order, refunding your payment in full.
· 3.11.4 You agree that our delivery condition is Delivery At Terminal (DAT) from the Incoterms® list for seller-buyer responsibilities for: the loss or damage of/to shipped items, insurance, custom fees and duties. This means that the parcel is our responsibility until it reaches the DHL terminal in your country. You agree that you are responsible for the correct processing of the custom fees and duties.
3.12 We value flexibility and transparency in our order processes. If you have any questions, feedback or suggestions with regard to these processes let us know by e-mailing us: [email protected]
3.13 We remain owner of goods to be delivered until the purchase price stated on the site or mentioned in other communications has been paid in full.
3.14 Personal delivery or personal collection is not possible.
3.15 Non-commercial, end-user usage: the products purchased via guiltypressure.com are offered only for you as customer and end-user for non-commercial, recreational and personal enjoyment. See our terms & conditions for more information.
3.16 Shipment to residents/private individuals of the Russian Federation: due to Russian customs guidelines, we cannot ship to private individuals residential in the Russian Federation. https://www.dhl.nl/content/dam/downloads/g0/express/customs_regulations_russia/export_import_guidelines_to_russia.pdf
· 3.16.1 We cannot ship to Syria, North-Korea, Iran, Irak or (other) countries mentioned by Transparancy International and fatf-gafi.org.
4. Manual order process
4.1 As is the case now: the automated system for checkout and payment via the payment service provider does not work for used balloons, inflatables, pillows and props. Your order will be processed manually. See the video on the ‘inflatables for sale’-page.
4.3 The first customer making an offer will get the opportunity to purchase the item; first come, first served. The product status will turn to: ‘reserved’ and after successful payment: ‘sold out’, since these items come in limited amounts (see above).
4.4 We may accept your offer within 6 business days. This can be done by sending us a decisive e-mail to [email protected] – use the contact form on the website (see the order process video). For questions: e-mail us or send us a WhatsApp message to +31 6 33 47 79 68. Call charges vary depending on your landline/mobile provider. Please check with your provider before calling, texting or using WhatsApp.
4.6 Rejection of the offer: If we do not send an confirmation as a reply within 6 business days, you are no longer bound by your earlier statement of intent.
4.7 SPAM filter: You are always responsible for using a correct and true e-mail address. Please check your SPAM-folder regularly.
4.8 We remain owner of goods to be delivered until the amount due mentioned in the invoice has been remitted.
4.9 Personal delivery or personal collection is not possible.
4.10 Non-commercial, end-user usage: the products purchased via guiltypressure.com are offered only for you as customer and end-user for non-commercial, recreational and personal usage. See our terms & conditions for more information.
4.11 Russian Federation private individuals: due to Russian customs guidelines, we cannot ship to private individuals residential in the Russian Federation. https://www.dhl.nl/content/dam/downloads/g0/express/customs_regulations_russia/export_import_guidelines_to_russia.pdf
· 4.11.1 We do not ship to Syria, North-Korea, Iran, Irak or (other) countries mentioned by Transparancy International and fatf-gafi.org.
5 Right of termination of the purchase contract / agreement
5.1 Return and refund terms for video purchases:
· 5.1.1 Downloadable products are non-refundable, due to the nature of how these products are processed. Downloadable content like these video’s without physical carrier are non-refundable in compliance with Dutch Civil Law, article 230 p, sub (g).
· 5.1.2 If any errors occur during checkout, please send an e-mail to [email protected] [email protected] Our IT-specialist will try to solve the issue as soon as possible. Keep in mind that the Guilty Pressure Store is a side project of Flem IOP-Test Development and that there may be some delay in our reply. If you do not receive a reply within 72 hours (CEST), please send us a message via WhatsApp. Please check your landline/provider charges before making use of WhatsApp.
5.2 Return and refund terms for used balloons, inflatables, pillows, props (for consumers only):
· 5.3.1 You only have the right to cancel and return your order within 14 calendar days after you’ve received your order if the seal has not been broken. The seal is recognizable by the foil (bag) and/or tape around the item. You are never obliged to provide us information for returning your item. After this 14 day period, this right expires. However, you have another 14 calendar days after cancellation to ship it back to us.
· 5.3.2 The used balloons, inflatables, pillows props you order via guiltypressure.com are used in a sexual interaction context. They’re intentionally sold as ‘balloon fetish sex toy items’ and you agree to this when concluding the agreement. Due to hygienic reasons there is a non-refund policy for this item category after the seal (see above) has been broken. If you exercise the right of return during this 14 day period, we will refund the price of the item in full, including the shipping expenses that were calculated when the parcel went from our location to yours.
· 5.3.3 You agree that you will pay for the shipping expenses of the used balloons, inflatables, pillows and props back to us in Holland. Contact your local post office for exact shipping rates from your location to Holland. These shipping costs should be (somewhat) similar to the original shipping rate from our location to yours. If you happen to ship the item back with the original seal broken, you will be charged a 9% fee. The fee is charged for permanent revenue resale loss of the item. If the item arrives back at our location with the seal unbroken, but in a damaged condition (only if caused by you), you agree that impairment costs will be settled in your refund (max. 50%).
· 5.3.4 In the event that you exercise your right of shipping the used balloons, inflatables, pillows and props back to us in Holland, we would like you to ship all of the item(s) with all attachments in the purchase condition (i.e. the condition you received the items in).
· 5.4.4 If you desire to exercise your right of return, send an e-mail to: [email protected] with the order cancellation form filled in form attached to it You also received it hard copy with delivery of the parcel (please fill it in correctly – your rights may expire if this order cancellation form is filled in incorrectly).
· 5.4.5 After we receive and have read your request, we have 14 days to transfer back your payment (in full: the original shipping from our location to your location AND any bank transfer fees included) to your banking account. However, you agree that we will delay this transaction until the item(s) have all arrived back at our studio location.
· 5.4.5 You agree that filling in a wrong address you cannot claim any kind of refund in ordering used balloons, inflatables, pillows and props. Always make sure the billing and shipping address are correct. You agree that you are fully responsible for this. Please notice that we cannot ship to another address than the one that you provide on the checkout page (or the checkout of the payment service provider).
· 5.4.6 We carry the risk / responsibility and the expenses of shipping damages/lost package from our location to your locations (also in case of force majeure). In the event the parcel gets lost due to force majeure during shipping, we are responsible for the expenses. If the parcel gets damaged and/or lost during shipping from your location to ours, the risk is yours (also in case of force majeure).
· 5.4.7 A non-refund policy is applicable for pillows or inflatables that are handcrafted and customized for you (i.e. you choose color, diameter, softness, length, amount of valves, the seam width, etc.). The right of cancellation within 14 calendar days (5.4.1) is still applicable if the product seal is not broken.
· 5.4.8 We reserve all rights to eventually cancel your order for fraud prevention reasons, if you:
o 18.104.22.168 request a different shipping destination after payment (remember that the shipping address should be the same as the one mentioned in the appurtenant transaction);
o 22.214.171.124 you order multiple items above €150 each on the same address with different credit cards / bank accounts;
o 126.96.36.199 in the event you’ve overpaid us. Always make sure the ask price is paid in full.
o 188.8.131.52 in the event you’ve breached one of our agreements or otherwise do not comply with our policies.
6. Limited Warranties
6.1 You agree that used balloons, inflatables, pillows and props are sold ‘as-is’. The description of the item always includes a notice of the condition of the item and if repairable.
6.2 In the event you want the item to be repaired, you first order the item and fulfill the payment, then send an e-mail to [email protected] with subject ‘repair request item [item you’ve ordered]’.
6.3 After repair it still is possible that the inflatable has small leaks (less than 2 millimeter). We disclaim any warranty and responsibilities regarding repairs.
· 6.3.1 Patch color: we use the same or a transparent color patch for repairs;
· 6.3.2 Heat avoidance: please make sure you do not put the inflatable near a heat source (also check the terms & conditions on this issue);
· 6.3.3 We use soft PVC glue that is water resistant;
· 6.3.4 During shipping the inflatable is deflated and folded. The repair patch may stick to other parts of the PVC.
6.4 Balloons are either still in one piece or burst to shreds – you agree that these are sold ‘as-is’. Make sure that you always read the item description.
6.5 In general props are also sold ‘as-is’, make sure that you always read the product description.
6.7 Customer modifications after receipt of the item: all remaining warranties expire if you modify the product yourself. These modifications include, but are not limited to: all reinforcements, stretches, steaming, cleaning, softening, removing or adding parts not done by us.
6.8 You agree that you indemnify us from physical damage to you, your health or your properties due to any modifications including, but not limited to: all reinforcements, stretches, steaming, cleaning, softening, removing or adding parts done by us.